General terms and conditions
These “General Terms and Conditions” regulate the use of the Service Provider’s accommodation and services. According to the General Terms and Conditions, the operator, service provider, HOROG HOLDING Zrt., 1048. Budapest, Lóverseny tér 4. 5/14, hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider, concludes an accommodation contract with the persons and contracting parties using the accommodation service called Pát-West. Provider details: Company name: Horog Holding Zrt. Headquarters: 1048 Budapest, Lóverseny tér 4 5/14 Company Registration Number: 01-10-140639 Tax ID: 14652538-2-41 Bank account number: 10918001-00000062-14500008 Provider contact information: Contact: Nikolett Ipoly Phone: +36 30 596 3111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.patwest.hu Contracting Parties / Guest: The user of the accommodation service who, on the accommodation reservation systems (airbnb.hu, szallas.hu or other accommodation management page or on the accommodation’s website: www.patwest.hu ) or a person purchasing a service in writing at the Service Provider via the e-mail address email@example.com, who acknowledges and accepts the GTC as binding on him / her, hereinafter referred to as the Guest.
- Purpose of the Terms of Service
- Accept the Terms of Service
- Terms of Service
- Territorial scope of the service
- Contract terms:
- Provider provides the service under the following conditions:
7. Request for quotation or booking process:7.1. Upon the request for an offer sent orally or in writing by the Guest, the Service Provider will send a price offer. The price offer can be modified by mutual written agreement. In the absence of a response to the quote, the quote will be canceled after a grace period of 3 days. 7.2. The reservation is made after the Guest confirms the written confirmation of the submitted reservation, after the payment of 30% of the total accommodation cost, and thus qualifies as a Contract concluded in writing, and also means the automatic acceptance of the Booking and Cancellation Conditions and the ASZF. The Guest agrees that the reservation amount paid in advance by the Service Provider for the cancellation of the booking will not be refunded to the Guest. 7.3. An oral reservation, agreement, modification or its verbal confirmation by the Service Provider is not of contract value. 7.4. The content of the Agreement covers the subject matter, location, duration, price of the service, the Booking and Cancellation Conditions and the relevant ASF. 7.5. A written agreement between the parties is required to amend or supplement the Agreement. It is possible to transfer an already finalized and confirmed reservation to another date or to change the number of staff depending on the available capacity. 7.6. The Service Provider’s accommodation is free to change the announced prices, unless it undertakes no obligation for a certain period, without prior notice. 7.7. The prices include the statutory rate of value added tax (VAT), which is currently 18%. The Service Provider shall transfer the additional burdens due to the amendment of the valid Tax Act (VAT) to the Contracting Party with prior notice. 7.8. A local tourist tax is payable in addition to the accommodation fee on the basis of guest / night. Tourist tax is payable to persons between the ages of 18 and 70. 7.9. The operator of the Guest House is not responsible for the mediated services advertised on the website and in other places (active rest) and for the accidents and damages that occur during these services. The use of the advertised services is at the Customer’s own risk. 7.10. It is not possible to refund in cash the services (accommodation, mediated services) that have been booked but not used or modified during the Guest’s stay. 7.11. The contract for the use of the accommodation service is for a specified period. 7.12. If the Guest leaves the house permanently before the expiry of the specified period, the Service Provider is entitled to the full consideration for the service stipulated in the Contract. The Service Provider is entitled to resell the house vacated before the expiration date. 7.13. The prior consent of the Service Provider is required for the extension of the use of the accommodation service initiated by the Guest. In this case, the Service Provider may stipulate the reimbursement of the fee for the service already performed.
- Modify or delete the Service
10. Refusal to use the accommodation, termination of the contract.10.1. The Accommodation has the right to terminate the contract and refuse to provide the service if the Guest
- non-performance payment obligation.2. the guest does not use the accommodation for its intended purpose 3. suffers from an infectious disease 4. under the influence of drugs 5. shows unacceptable, immoral, violent, incompatible conduct in the house and its surroundings. 6. for reasons beyond the control of the parties, known as Force Majeure (war, fire, flood, weather, power outage, strike) over which the party has no control
11. Guest Rights
- The Guest is entitled to the proper use of the Accommodation within the scope of services,2. The Guest is entitled to use the equipment and facilities of the accommodation. 3. The Guest, in case of competence, is entitled to the proper and careful use of the tiled stove, fireplace and garden grill in the guest house of the Service Provider. 3. In the event of any problems during your stay, the service provider can be reached by phone or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the problem as soon as possible. 4. The Guest’s right to complain expires after leaving the accommodation.
12. Obligations of the Guest12.1. The Guest is obliged to pay for the services by the date and in the manner specified in the Contract. 12.2. Ensure that children between the ages of 14 and 18 under their supervision are only supervised by an adult. 12.3. The guest is obliged to compensate the service provider for the damage caused by him or his attendant or by persons under his supervision.
13. Rights of the Service Provider13.1. The Service Provider is entitled to retain the amount of 30% of the accommodation costs received for the accommodation service ordered and finalized by the Guest, but not used by the Guest, as set out in these GTC and the Booking and Cancellation Conditions. 13.1.2. The Service Provider has the right to 1-6. refusal or termination of the accommodation service in the case of the provisions of points.
14. Liability of the Service Provider14.1 .. The Service Provider is obliged to investigate the guest’s complaint during his stay and take the necessary steps to deal with the problem. 14.2. The Service Provider is obliged to provide the Guest with telephone contact in order to resolve any problems or issues that may have arisen during their stay. 14.3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the electrical equipment imported by the guest, the guest is responsible for the damage caused by them. 14.4. The liability of the Service Provider does not extend to damages caused by the guest himself or to unavoidable damages outside the circle of guests. 14.5. The Service Provider is not responsible for personal belongings, valuables or cash left in the service provider’s public spaces or rooms. 14.6. The Service Provider is not responsible for valuables left in the Service Provider’s free, fenced parking lot.
- Payment and Cancellation Policy